DEAR SUMMER, I AM READY FOR YAH!
I love going to other blogs are reading some of their "flashback" posts. You know the ones where they recall that time in college or highschool. So I though it was about time to pull out my very own story from my freshman year of college. The story, is exactly as it sounds... The Tour De Franzia. You may be wondering why I am saying Franzia instead of France, and it is because this little post is all about wine! So let's get down to the rules... here is a little bit of info for you. The game is broken down into a series of stages as seen below.Time Trial
-Wine is dispersed equally amongst all teammates. Everyone drinks at the same time.
- The first player to empty their cup must place it upside-down on the table, and flip it right-side-up
- The first drinker to flip their cup wins 1 point for their team
-Wine is dispersed into eight shot glasses. Shots are taken in sequence one at a time. The next shot cannot be taken until the previous shot glass has been placed back on the table.
- Every member of the team must take at least one shot
- Whoever takes the 8th shot must place the shot glass back on the table and bounce a quarter into it
- The fastest team wins 2 points for their team
- The team that comes in second wins 1 point
- All wine is placed in one cup. Players drink and pass the cup in a designated order.
- Every member of the team must consume some amount of wine
- Once a player passes the cup, they cannot drink again in that stage
- The 4th member of the team who finishes the cup must place it back on the table upside-down and flip it back over
- The fastest team wins 3 points for their team
- The team that comes in second wins 2 points
- The team that comes in third wins 1 point
READ THE RULES? GOOD - ASSUMING YOU GET WASTED? TRUE
So now that you know how the game works it is safe to assume you get ridiculously intoxicated. To spare you the events of the evening, lets just say I woke up in the bathroom in a puddle of purple stuff, the type of "stuff" that comes from your mouth when you have had a bit too much.
WHAT ARE YOUR GOOD COLLEGE MEMORIES?